Its a real pleasure to be nominated for the Liebster Award, and that from two bloggers whom I admire not only for their writing but also for their pleasant personality. Thankyou, the ever smiling Gokoulane Ravi and the inquisitive writer Dhivya Balaji. The two people are one of the few rare ones who cherish life to the fullest, and the ones who often flatter me by their positivity.
So, What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
- Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Copy the rules into your post.
Hmmmph… now to the 11 random facts about me
- I am a big fan (read CRAZY) fan of Bill Watterson.
- I am a feminist.
- My mind is always thinking… Always.
- I have very good intuition.
- I believe in astrology. As science, cosmology.. it is ever changing.
- I am Agnostic.
- I love Chocolates.
- I am a home buddy.
- I love adrenaline rush.
- I love hugs.
- I am a sapiosexual.
11 questions asked by Gokoulane Ravi
- Who/What inspires you?
Sane, intelligent, sharp ones. Ones who know what they want and know how to express it or get it. There are various attributes I try to pick up from various people. Bill Watterson is one whom I admire a lot, he has achieved and lives a quiet life. Away from all that celebrity hullabulaah, he allows his work speak for him. Sushmitha Sen, for her parenting skills to her adopted children. I remember reading in Reader’s digest once…she imbibed in her kid that biological children are normal and adopted kids are special. That is not something one would care to do.
- Why do you blog?
To mostly ramble.
- Do you have a favorite book – if so, which one?
Not one. But if I have to, there are three: Calvin and Hobbes series of comics, Little Women and Matilda.
- What do you value most in life?
Love and Affection.
- What does a normal day in your life look like?
I wake up, have warm lemon water, some protein. Off to office. Evenings would be for any one of my hobbies, planned chores, calls to loved ones, plan for any chores the next day. And off to sleep.
- What’s your most favourite food?
- What’s the most memorable gift which you have ever received?
Gifts can’t pinpoint on one. When friends take extra effort and time to make my day beautiful…That time I get to spend with them on that day is my favourite.
- What do you admire most about yourself?
- One favourite track that you like to listen on repeat and never get bored of it?
Currently, Thalli Pogathe.
- What’s your dream travel destination?
Currently, Ireland and Scotland.
- What’s your peace spot, the place you like to visit when you are down?
Depends where I am. My Room, riding alone in the night, sometimes even bathroom when I want to think clear.
One thing that you like and dislike about me?
Like: Your maturity. Dislike: none.
11 Questions asked by Dhivya Balaji
- Why do you blog? And why have you named your blog like you have?
To mostly ramble. And the name? Well, you know how they say a person shouldn’t be angry, feel greed, jealous…basically all negative emotions. Remember how you are taught you are a good human only when you have the positive feelings. Well I think its bullshit. A human ought to have all emotions and just be taught to deal with it in a healthy way, suppression is what is not being Human…hence Wannabe Humane.
- If you wanted to bring back a dead celebrity, who would it be and why?
Robin Williams. Why because, God, he has some unfinished business back here.
- What was your favourite subject in school and what would you say to those who may not like it?
History. Find the right teacher, bud.
- If you could harness the power of one of the five fundamental elements of nature, what would you like to control and how and why?
Wind. Always loved to fly, would love to control it, the Frozen Elsa style.
- What is your favourite quote about life?
Currently, “Happiness Isn’t Enough, I Demand Euphoria”
- How many languages do you know to write and is there any you want to learn?
English. Tamil and French on different levels. Mandarin, Japanese. I would want to talk and read than to write, which of course would follow when I master the first two.
- What superpower do you wish to have, and, yeah, you guessed it – why?
Easy… Fly. Always dreamt of it. swirl upp
- Do you take personality quizzes online? How far do you believe them? Have any of them been true (accurate)?
Yes. Professional ones have been true.
- Of all the words you have written, which do you think received the best praise (according to you) and what would it be?
Second standard when I wrote on ‘Lotus’.
- What is the most memorable gift you have received so far? And what was the occasion?
Answer same as Question 7 from Gokoulane.
- If you were to fight for one social cause, what would it be?
Thank you so much Gokoulane and Dhivya! I loved answering these questions, was lovely running through the memory lane.
11 People I would award this:
Bhushavali of http://www.bhushavali.com
Prince Deepu of lunaticlab.wordpress.com
Mahendran of devadhaithozhan.wordpress.com
Clement Williams of http://vada-poche.blogspot.in/
Rajesh of destinationinfinity.org
Deepak of http://deepaknammaarea.blogspot.com/
Gopal of http://satirestall.blogspot.com/
Somu Padbanabhan of woodooz.com
Ram Thilak of http://www.ramthilakceo.com
Minu Marie Mathew of http://minumariemathew.blogspot.com
Charan Teja Ayyala of mydigitaldump.blogspot.com
My 11 Questions to you.
- Your favourite person? Name one!
- What is one most favourite piece of your creation?
- What is one thing you would want to dare yourself to do?
- Favourite Travel incident.
- Your first favourite book? Why?
- Favourite movie? Why?
- Philosophy of life?
- How would you react if you came to know that “Smoking weed shows you the real world and that’s why the government is making it illegal and the world what we see isn’t real”
- Who do you think is the better of the three: Hitler, Polpot, and George W Bush?
- How do you think people would be like 100 years from now? Not materialistic but behaviour wise.
- Anything you would like to ask me? Scold me? Compliment me perhaps? 😛